Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), the largest and oldest of Japan’s international ocean carrier companies, has got the green light for four LNG-powered 20,000 TEU containerships that have been under construction with Samsung Heavy Industries.
- 3 Key Environmental Liability Policies 28 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: When Did Bulk Carriers First Appear? 15 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: Origins of Environmental Liability Insurance 14 May 2020
- Jervis Blog: What does Environmental Liability Insurance Cover? 13 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: First Aviation Insurance Policy 12 May 2020