Several shipbuilders and shipping firms in Japan have joined forces to develop remote-controlled cargo vessels that could be launched by 2025, according to the country’s Nikkei business newspaper.
- 3 Key Environmental Liability Policies 28 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: When Did Bulk Carriers First Appear? 15 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: Origins of Environmental Liability Insurance 14 May 2020
- Jervis Blog: What does Environmental Liability Insurance Cover? 13 May 2020
- Jervis Insurance History Blog: First Aviation Insurance Policy 12 May 2020